Wij gebruiken cookies om uw ervaring beter te maken. Om te voldoen aan de cookie wetgeving, vragen we uw toestemming om de cookies te plaatsen. Meer informatie.
Veelgestelde vragen (FAQ)Zoek hier naar de veelgestelde vragen. Het is handig om een artikelnummer en/of productnaam te vermelden in de zoekbalk hieronder.
The (smoke) detectors are not interconnected? (SF40GA)
If the (smoke) detectors are not interconnected there are several possible causes:
1) The detectors should only be connected to the K1 connector (when using a K1 connector, the detectors should NOT be interconnected after you have connected them to the K1 connector);
2) It is possible that the K1 Connector is not on the latest software version. This should be 188.8.131.52, which can be found under: Settings => About => Connector version. There should be 184.108.40.206 there. If this is lower, click on the red icon in the same line. This will update the K1 connector. Do you not see this red icon? Then click on the following link: Update K1 connector
3) An error may have crept into the installation process. In this case, we recommend that you go through the following steps:
- A: Remove all devices by going to Device => click on Add => keep the button on the connector pressed for at least 3 seconds (see also the explanation at the bottom of the screen) => click in the app on cancel, refresh the screen to check if the detectors have been removed (if this does not work you can also remove them 1 by 1 by clicking on the different detectors).
- B: Delete the K1 connector from your APP => go to Settings => Current connector => drag the line of the connector to the left or hold the line down and press delete/delete.
- C: Remove the K1 connector from your socket and put it back after at least 5 seconds;
- D: Reconnect the K1 connector to the Wifi using network configuration (don't forget to log on to the 2.4Ghz Wifi with your phone);
- E: Add the smoke detectors again.
You will notice that when on 1 detector the test button is pressed, the other detectors will also give an alarm. We always recommend to test only from the detectors themselves. This is the only way to determine that the distance from the detectors to the K1 connector is reached. If this does not work, we would like to hear about it via firstname.lastname@example.org.